Somehow another week has passed. Days, weeks, months, it’s all the same isn’t it? Pandemics are weird.
But here we are. It’s Friday. We’re going to celebrate that fact with some good tweets. Why? Who knows. But hopefully they’ll make you laugh.
So, here they are, our 13 favorite tweets of the week.
1. But visually it is represented by a knife
2. Yes, this is a screenshot of a dril tweet to joke about the whole GameStop stock thing. But you have to admit it works.
3. Relatable, to be honest
4. Boundary breaking artistry
Ten years ago today LMFAO dropped Party Rock Anthem completely obliterating the boundaries of what can be accomplished by a nephew and his uncle.
— luke oneil (@lukeoneil47) January 25, 2021
5. Shed Juul. Shed Juul! SHED JUUL!
6. Easy mode
Rewatching the shining and I could probably have made that situation work. No rent, big kitchen, tons of room. Easy mode.
— chris person, Game Freak (@Papapishu) January 27, 2021
7. A wonderful and wonderfully dumb moment. RIP to the legend Larry.
8. A little GameStop Succession mashup
9. I mean damn…. pretty easy fix here. Thanos really didn’t have to do that whole…kill half of the universe thing, huh? Big mess-up by the big guy.
10. Obligatory dril tweet
Ah, Reddit ftw., Truly phenomenal, big fan of the memes, links, etc. Always been saying this. So whcih stock is making us rich today fellas
— wint (@dril) January 28, 2021
11. And another
fake people love getting mad at me. Has any one noticed this
— wint (@dril) January 27, 2021