- You can easily add items to your Amazon Wish List using the Amazon Assistant browser extension.
- If you see an item you want to buy online, but you’re busy doing something else, Amazon Assistant allows you to save it to a Wish List to look at later on Amazon.
- You can also use the Amazon Assistant browser extension to compare items on other sites with Amazon to find the best deal.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Have you ever seen an item somewhere online and wished you could add it to a list somewhere so you wouldn’t forget about it later?
Maybe you saw a great idea for a friend’s birthday present in the middle of a work task, or a cool gadget you want to check out later while shopping for something else.
If you wait to look at the item, you might forget about it, but you can avoid this problem if you have the Amazon Assistant browser extension.
Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to add items to your Amazon Wish List
2. While browsing online, when you find an item that you want to save to your wish list, click the little blue “a” icon in the top-right corner of your browser address bar, if Amazon Assistant doesn’t open automatically.
3. Click the “Add to List” tab at the top of the pop-up window. Click the yellow button and arrow underneath the photo of the item and select “Wish List.”
The item will be automatically added to your Wish List, and you can look at it any time by going to your Amazon account.